Hey I’m going to spring fever in Monmouth just wondering if anyone else will be there??
When a group of dog rescuers arrived at the market to show the dogs available for adoption, somebody had left 12 puppies on the street – 8 of them were approximately 5 weeks old.
In shock, the rescuers didn’t know what to do. The group had recently canceled several adoption days at the market because of bad weather, so they were over their capacity with puppies still needing to be adopted out. Also, the abandoned puppies were so small that they needed to be fed every two hours, including at night.
That’s when a spayed stray dog approached, lay down beside the shoe box where the puppies were sleeping, and began caring for them.
She wouldn’t let anyone get near the babies.
Very carefully, the rescuers placed the puppies closer to her.
She began caressing them and offering the warmth of her belly to the newborns.
The maternal instinct kicked in and…
after a few hours, she had milk and was feeding the puppies.
The rescue group named her Vida, which means “life” in Portuguese.
I’m not crying, really…I just have a puppy in my eye…
animals are the best
anyone who thinks that animal life is worth less than a human life needs to rethink their life choice
omfg that is the best dog ever
I’ve been waiting my whole life for this
LISA IS A POLYAMOROUS BISEXUAL
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SEPARATE FRAMES I HAVE WANTED TO SEE THEM FOREVER
What happened to the boat in the picture?!
lisa got married so that ship has set sail
i hate when people call their grandparents weird names instead of grandma and grandpa like babooshka or salami
i’m telling grandpa salami that you were talking shit
THERE ARE STILL BOMBS IN BOSTON. any of my followers who live in boston, stay INSIDE!
there are reports of MORE BOMBS hidden in trashcans and other places, possibly not just around the marathon area!
PLEASE STAY INSIDE BOSTON RESIDENTS, WORKERS, AND STUDENTS.
do not go for a walk today, don’t go to any public place until the city has been secured!
this needs to be on everyones blog no matter the blog type
If you are ever having a bad day, just remember that you know how to clap, unlike Joe.
you can see the concentration in his face, its like “come on Joe you know how to do this”
the most scariest thing about this whole thing is that this will be in a history book one day. kids from the year 3090 will learn about this day and all the other events. Black president, gay rights movement, war in Iraq, Sandy Hook shooting, Boston Marathon bombing, everything. We’re living in history now.
Fun Facts about Mean Girls:
- 1. Initially, Lindsay Lohan was cast as Regina, but decided to play the “nice girl” so the public wouldn’t base her real personality on Regina’s.
- 2. Amanda Seyfried was initially supposed to play Cady, Lindsay Lohan’s part.
- 3. Tim Meadows broke his hand before shooting and had to wear a cast, so the explanation that his character Mr. Duvall had carpal tunnel was added.
- 4. In the scene where Cady was asked if her “muffin was buttered”, the line was originally going to be, “Is your cherry popped?” The same goes for the girl who “made out with a hot dog” this was going to be “masturbated with a hot dog”. These were omitted in order for the film to gain a PG 13+ rating instead of a R.
- 5. Ashley Tisdale auditioned for Karen Smith.
- 6. Lindsay Lohan’s character is named “Cady”, which has a common pronunciation (“Katie”) but an uncommon spelling for an American girl’s first name. In keeping with the film’s theme of female empowerment, it is the same spelling of the birth last name of Elizabeth Cady Stanton, an 18th-century pioneer in the American Women’s Rights movement.
- 7. In real life, Rachel McAdams is 8 years older than Lindsay Lohan, who plays her classmate, and only 7 years younger than Amy Poehler, who plays her mother.
- 8. When casting the film, Tina Fey picked Jonathan Bennett (Aaron Samuels) because he looked like Jimmy Fallon.
- 9. Mean Girls is based on the book “Queen Bees and Wannabes: Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends, and Other Realities of Adolescence” by Rosalind Wiseman, even though it is a non-fiction parental self-help guide with no narrative at all.
- 10. Rachel McAdams’ hair was a wig.
- 11. The skirts for the Christmas talent show were made of plastic; the costume designer says they were made of that fabric to “represent the Plastics”.
- 12. David Reale, a Canadian actor born 1984, was the man who played Glen Coco. Sadly, this crucial role was not credited in the movie.
FOUR FOR YOU DAVID REALE, YOU GO DAVID REALE
EXCUSE ME STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING THIS IS A 2 MONTH OLD BABY TRYING HIS HARDEST TO SAY I LOVE YOU
All the feels
OH MY GOD SOMEONE GIVE ME A BABY